Saturday, February 18, 2012

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar Photos

"I got a computer and I'm learning how to use it. I collect antique books, so I used it to get my copy of 'Les Liaisons Dangereuses,' and I use it for travel, to look up customs. I went to Fiji, and I looked up all this stuff before I went, like 'Don't wear a hat in someone's house because it's rude, and don't wear shoes.' You've got to think there's something better I can do with my time than log on to the Internet and say, 'Ooo, let's find out about me!' I think that would frighten me a little bit."


Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 1

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 2

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 3

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 4

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 5

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 6

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 7

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 8

Young Sarah Michelle Gellar photo 9



Commercial (1981) with Sarah Michelle Gellar



No comments:

Post a Comment